Sunday, September 12, 2010

Canon 550D, finally ;)

my very very very very very very very last post :D
until PMR.
And the very very finally one, my father finally brought us to Lao Yat Plaza and we bought DSLR!!!!!!!1111 After doing lots of research and visiting shops by shops in Klang just to check out which camera to buy, my father decided to choose Canon 550D cause me and my sister will be using it more than him. We're still thinking what to name it. My sister think sexy-is-my-name is a very stupid name, so I'm thinking of giving it another name called Sexy Canny. Sounds more like a male right, better lah ;) it's my baby okay, noh noh simply give simply people simply touch. Will study more about it after PMR lah, now just using the simplest way which is auto. Manual is too complicated man.
My very first model.
She went shopping with us on that day so she's the lucky one. She's so smart cause she only smile to DSLR but not to those normal digital camera. And she just smiles anytime when she sees camera, just like those camwhores. Hahaha, you know who you are.


Malacca is so awesome with foods, eating non stop in Junker Street. And the second best thing is camwhoring wherever we go and OMGOMG; egypian*oh whatever, idk how to spell it* hot guys have DSLR too! ;) well, i guess there's nothing to do with us right. Sou lame.
Shopped a lot too. The third best thing :D
How nice if I get to stay here longer, sigh.
There's so many things to buy here, but so little time.
Just like PMR, so many things to study but so little time.
PMR SHIT YOUUUU.

psssss*
i miss you :(
and im sorry :(

5 comments:

Jo Serwey said...

good on u :)
DSLR rocks. u are going to huv tons of fun!

jzilee tan said...

Yeaaaaa, it's so good to hold it and play with it ;) Erm btw, how do you upload photos on blog faster? cause my pictures size are super big.

Jo Serwey said...

u will need a program to resize.
maybe try this.

Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Office -> Microsoft Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Picture Manager

If you dont have that you need to use Paint (Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint)

jzilee tan said...

oh okay, thanks. btw, will it change picture's quality?

Jo Serwey said...

hahahaah u gotto find it out yourself :)
u never try, u never know the diff.