Friday, October 22, 2010

Movie Dates.


YUMMMMY, i miss baking ):

The week after PMR.
watched ;
Child's eye twice! And wasted 18 bucks on it. My very first horror movie with friends. An i hate horror movie. The first time was with Wei Ling, Yen Shan and May Chia in Aeon. Honestly, I was covering my eyes and ears almost the whole movie. Wei Ling was telling everyone how timid I am before the movie, she ended up hiding behind Yen Shan the whole time. She don't even dare to listen to my ghost stories, kononnya kamu sangat berani huh?
The second time was with Cheryl and Yee Wern in MBO today. There's nothing to watch after Life as We Know It so we decided to watch Child's Eye since both of them haven't watch it. Watching horror movie the second time will never be scary anymore, but Cheryl was the one who scared me because she was holding my hand so tightly. I bet she'll definitely cry if she watch it alone.

Before Child's Eye, watched Life as We Know It.
It's just like some typical American movie. Falling in love then fallen out of love then back together again. It's always happy ending, unlike Child's Eyes.
Oh loooook. 3 kids in one character. They are actually triplets and they are really good in acting.
Super cute ;)
Thennnn, watched Sammy's Adventure with my cousin sister and her children. I would like to rate this movie 1/10 because it's super childish and the story line was like, er? what the point?Even my nephew said it's the most boring movie. Seriously, dont waste your money on it. This movie is even worse than The Princess and The Frog.

No comments: