Thursday, February 24, 2011

YUM YUM,it's shogun!

It was a typical Thursday night and also the last day of Chinese New Year. I had family dinner in Shogun, Pyramid and it was really a great idea. japanese BUFFET was BOMB babeyh. The restaurant is just like typical hotel restaurant but the food are different because it was japanese fooda. Mostly of the time when it comes to Japanese fooda we have to look at the price before ordering because japanese food bill will make you pay through your nose and you will be spilling blood all over your purse. But of course when someone will be taking care of your bill, there's nothing to worry about just like what happened when I visited Shogu! :D It was my aunt's treat! 



Instead of walking around the whole buffet area to check out the food, I took any food that looks good.
LETS DROOOOL OVER THE FOOD PEOPLE.
YUM.
YUM YUM.

YUM YUM YUM.
and the whole table was ended up with fooda.

DESSERTS! not much choice. That's the bad part.
SI LALA.
while i was waiting for everyone take food and i saw this little cute thang walking around.

KERWYN! He was finding for food, must be.
cant resist his cuteness 
non stop eating.

so-called-chicken-eyes. idk why are they so addicted with that expression recently.
mother and daughter, always dressing up almost the same. I was also wearing grey and black that night! 
awwww someone had to shave his hair bald. Eugene boy is finally growing up and entering elementary school.
Gladys loves sticking with my cousin brother all the time because of his iPhone. danggg, i wanna get an iPhone too ):
Went to watch the skaters' practice and saw that you-know-who who has super mad awesome skilllls and that dang goodlooking face! pretty proud to say, one of them came from my sunday class! :DDDDD


dammmmn, i cant even bend while skating.
so goooood that it spins my eye balls.
my cousin sister mixed up all ice cream together and got scolding by the adults. hahaha dai seyh ah you :p

I was not smart enough to wear baggy pants and loose fitting tshirt. Tiffany's blog was truly inspring and I wore a not-really-loose-fitting dress and big pockets at the side! But i sort of forgot to pack all the food home! Maybe next time, I had a promise with Audrey Chin (:


No comments: