Friday, April 22, 2011

chilling in chillies.

so it was ages ago my father brought me and my cousins to empire gallery. right after my class @ Bukit Gasing, we went empire gallery cause there's a fashion gallery according to my cousin's friend. but still, we missed it out. went shopping around and i bought owls accesories, again.
my cousin stayed over my house before that day.

oh and we went chillies as a small celebration for my cousin's birthday.




the mashed potato was super goooood (:

when my drink came, my father took it before I could say a thing. He claimed "Mine." until he had one sip and gave back to me. *that disgust face* "Yours." what's wrong with banana milkshake -.-

oh loooook, i'm doing house work :D
part of my collection of owls :D except for the top right one. it belongs to my cousin's.



No comments: