Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everyone is a BITCH. Even guys. Guys are SOB. There's a stupid guy who though I'm crying. WTF. Pheww, feeling better.

I decided not to sell Canteen Day coupons anymore. Oh wait, i was supposed dont have to sell at all. But I will still continue promoting. So now, I'm encouraging you people should stop selling. We are the one who sponcer the foods and drinks. We work for free too. For wat so susah? Cause some of the money will still go into the teacher's pocket. Try to return to your teacher if you support our school. I dont want to mention about results again. My mom would chop off my head if she knows the truth. God bless me.

My father is flying to Aus tomorrow. I'm having one week freedom! And THSeon,you are in big trouble. HAHA.

Im a DOOR BITCH. Lalalala. x)

1 comment:

Seon said...

Yeah, rite.. dad is gonna kill me.
I'll bring nothing back for you this time!!
Muahahha!