Thursday, June 18, 2009

HKS

The weather is hot like hell and I'm having a cold. *sneeze*
Okay, today was Hari Koperasi. Our school is very stupid. They made us came by 7 and the whole thing started at 10. Bodoh betul. I was not supposed to sell at all. But i help banyak people. Make sure you people help me back for the next time i sell.

ACWL and TXM.
Rajin betul.
She's reading my book.
Babi girl.
Cheryl selling spaghetti.
Curi tulang.
CIK.Anita.
She'll definitely kill me if she saw this.
Lemons.
The lemonade mak cik.
MONSTER. HAHAHA.
Chermainee.
Izreen Zuuuul.
She's kinda sad the whole day cause of the who-who-who was the last day in school.
Izreen. Sayangku number 2.
Dammit. Skip this.
Xiu hua.
Oops,it's Xiu Myn.
Wernie.
The monkeys.
The so called Spain fans.
Shooooobana.
Lauraa.S.
You know who lah.
*coughs*
Kavee.The last picture.
Idk whatta they doing.My sister made me drink this everynight.A higher-class glass will be better.
Lagi ada siapa?

No comments: