Sunday, July 26, 2009

I rate you ten stars

HELLLO, earth to humans. Lama tak jumpa. I've been busying about Sims 2. So here is some sortkind of short post and then pictures scroll down. Just some few pictures. Lazy upload all.
I met three humans yang baik hati today. We did st john duty half shift today. Me and Pui Yee supposed to finish earlier but Sok Ching and Shalini came to disturb. We played hide and seek too. Sok Ching and Shalini cant find us and they went back to the BKT. The boss was the a good human. He asked us to put our bag in the petrol station and give us free squiggles. More stories about him.
My brother went back to Australia finally to continue his studies. The computer is always having problem after he went back. I freakingly mad at the space bar. It's becoming VERY loose. To Seon: You better fix it next time you came back.
Facebook is making me mad. I was trying the whole day to sign in but failed. BABI FACEBOOK. One week i sudah didnt update it. HAIZ.

Shots of Audrey CWL. Lazy edit.
Except for this.
Spot the ball.

Afternoon, in school.
Digging in the dusbin was awful and dirty. But we had to. One of the seniors just digged the rubbish dump without gloves. Impress.Scary picture taken by Yieng Shing.
She came to my house the whole day. We made sushi but failed. Our sushi was like worst than shit. They studied the whole afternoon and evening until i came back. My sister took a crazy video about me and yieng shing doing stupid things.
Magee mee taken today. Ohh, I'm missing it already.


No comments: