Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturdayyy *edited*

Our store. Last year we had more customers.
2K store ice kacang.
Candid shot.
The sun on Evee's head.
Kavitha always say she's ugly when she looks pretty.
Since when im shorter?Cher and my hair.
Joe Wei's house. Her bedroom and bathtub makes me feel like... It's VERY dirty.
Her dog's head is even smaller than Yee Wern's palm.
I wonder how Joe Wei torture her dog.
Something interesting when we walking to Joe Wei's house.
BR before youth nite.
We went Aeon.
I was trying to take the guy who's playing guitar.
He's so HOT!
Failed.
I dont know why the hell im hugging her. OMG OMG.Dance floor. Everyone was so in the hyper mood.
Dancing the whole night.
Me & the balloon.
Someone stole it when we were dancing in front.

I went 6 places in one day. The busiest day ever.

No comments: