Wednesday, September 9, 2009

100909

070909
Monday.
Went Aeon with my sister. An outing without my bitches. Imagine a girl sitting in Old Town Kopitiam, checking up all her phone contact list and calling all of them. My sister called up shing to 'take' me away cause she got some buisness to do. Thank god, Joan came. I walked with her and her friends. One of them was freaking lala. I felt like giving her middle finger for giving me sore eyes. And guess what, we watch THE FINAL DESTINATION!
A damnbloodyfreaking scary and nice movie. The pieces of human body, very gross. I had nightmare that night. But final destination 3 was better. Joan was hugging her friend the whole time. Then we went PapaJohns with my sister, Yieng Shing, Dominique and Jerry. The pizza tasted kinda weird but the spaghetti damn nice smell. I went home earlier than my sister because my mother was nugging.

Some weekdays night,
Scrabble game with my sister.
My sister was seriously out of idea. Yea, i won.
I got 42 marks twice. Call me queen. Hahaha. She lost me 40 plus marks and i get to give her an order. Still thinking.

My computer finally got back from the hospital. Still, it suck.

Lastly,
Happy 090909 and
Happy birthday Zhiou Ru.
I knew her this year. We always compared our results because our level are the same. LOL
Get a hot boyfriend soon. LOL

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar you know that i'll be your
Papa-paparazzi
Promise i'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine,
Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me,
Papa-paparazzi
Toodles,
jil ♥zac

No comments: