Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wernyyy

Holiday just over. I hate school right now. Teacher gave homeworks like a mountains of garbage. Waiting for another holiday again. Hope my father wouldnt ffj us for bringing us to Vietnam. =DDDD


Happy birthdayyy to Ng Yee Wern aka darrrrling!
We wasnt that close in form one. But this year, she sat beside me during Moral periods. We chat, joke and crap a lot. She's the one who laughs a lot and I'll be staring at her when its not funny. She got deep dimples, reminds me of someone.
This is our very first photo last year.
And this was recently.
Greenbox: She tried to sing some chinese songs with us eventhough she dont really know those songs.I kept her photo in my phone since long long ago.
Awwww, so sweet,
Thanks for the accompanian to Youth Nite. Ily :)

P/S: i was the first one to wish her yesterday night. xDDD


No comments: