Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fell right through the cracks.

I was really really bored so I decided to upload some random pictures which stucked in my phone since so long ago.
Last last, oh well i dont remember which Sunday. Family lunch in some restaurant. And celebrated my uncles' birthdays.
Then later, went to see monkeys on the way home and both of my nieces kept bugging my parents stop by at some playground.
Two babies, two bodyguards.
How awesome if I have a SLR with me.She's cute, sometimes. Hahaha.
A 17 years old girl trying to act cute like them but FAILED. Hahaha.
End of the day.

Last friday, Practice at Cheryl's house.
Audreychinweiling playing with Adeline's new wifey.
Cheryl, the oh-so-self-obsessed one.
Dont blame me okeh.
Adeline self invited herself and she helped us a lot. (:

Skip this.

Charity dinner charity dinner charity dinner next Saturday!

No comments: