Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Princess's Day.

Today is my niece which is my cousin brother's daughter, not my brother. 's birthday. So yesterday was so her birthday celebration at her house. Had steamboat buffet, damn awesome. Me and my sister put everything we want to cook. It's like you get anything you want just after few minutes. Fried and steam with 4 types of sauces. Ate so much that I need a diet soon.

Beautiful one.
My nephew got my genes that's why he's so cute :p
She has awesome birthday cake every year.
This year her cake theme was farming, something different.
I thought it would be barbie and dolly stuffs.
Cupcakes! So cute.
Awesomme chocolate cupcakes.
And this too. Sooou cute.
I want one too.
Moo moo.
Bunny and cowey.
The kids named it.
The head of the bunny made of candy.
Something taste like chewing gum.
Damn many kids.
I want a party like hers too. :(

No comments: