Monday, December 20, 2010

PD trip with the kids.

 back for the 3 days and 2 nights of vacation! the kids are cute and good, my camera is still perfectly fine and i love the adults talk. all of the kids love me as the baby sitter *-___- not that name again. they'd been calling me everywhere we go and people stares at me like the maid* and the adults love me as they get to rest while I'm taking care of the kids. Who cares about my salary. My cousin brother who brought me there had to pay my hotel fees and foods which is already hundred plus. Especially that i ate a lot during the vacation. Told you I WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT. organic farm was like... a place that we, Klangians shouldn't stay. mosquitoes kiss all over my legs and I'm scratching like a monkey.
I was chewing my gum and i found this...
EVEN MOSQUITOES ARE IN THE CHRISTMAS MOOD! 
they built a CHRISTMAS TREE on my leg!
now, i dont have to trouble my parents to buy a christmas tree! I already have on e special and I'm definitely get to share mine to everyone wherever i go. i bet yours cant right. HAH!

alright, i'm going for medical check up tomorrow. PLEASE BLESS ME. my mom was scaring me that I'm might having every kind of serious sickness. I WANT TO SLEEP ALREADY. lack of sleep for 2 nights. not good not good.

No comments: