Friday, December 3, 2010

Smile :) It irratates your enemy.



I had a fattening week.
Dinner at cousin's house on Sunday Night, Pyramid on Monday, went PJ and Shoby's house on Tuesday and I forgot where I went to eat after that.


Suckanoodle *SLURPPPP*
Had pasta in Tony Roma.
And this was obviously mine. LOOK AT THE PRAWN.
Juen Jin finished up for me because it was full of tomatoes.

Watched rapunzel and it was flooded with kids and teenagers, the movie was kiddy and I prefer Megamind better.
Desserts in Haagen Dazs. My sister is so jealous of me. HEHEHEHE.

The strawberry is damn sour. We shall try Baskin Robbin next time.


PJ on Tuesday with my cousins. Had lunch somewhere near to the centre.



Udon mee. That was naissss but spicy.



3 of us but we called four set.
And guess what? We ended up can't afford the bill and my aunty had to come all the way down to save us.  Lack of 30 cents and the waiters kept giving us the menu and asked if we have anything more to order. 

aite, kavitha's party tomorrow! YIPEEEE :D

No comments: