Thursday, October 22, 2009

16 on driving lessons

My sixteen years old, sister went for driving lessons with my mother on last Saturday, Deepavali. I followed cause my mom wanted me to learn too before her car was sold off. My sister was really suck in driving. The worst part was she's too nervous and SKID to the side. I was yelling at her and she got more nervous. She nearly bang to a tree and my mother who was busying on her phone asked to brake. Good job for giving me heart attack. My driving lessons failed because I was having driving phobia after all.

My brother who went to fetch me from tuition earlier in July.
He's already 20 but his driving skills still sucks.
Good luck driving in Aussie.
HAHAHAHA.Fortuner.
So yeah, this is how the new car going to look. I dont understand why my mother want this car so much instead of a camry. I asked if my father wants to buy her a mercedes or the fortuner, she said fortuner. I guess she's really in love with that car. My parents always being very unfair, i guess if my brother wants a car, they will buy him a ferrari. This is something bad for not being the only child in a family.
My cousin got mohawk hair!
His full month celebration is coming.

Keep your head- The tings tings
Jaspreet said the band name is The ting things.
HAHAHAA.

No comments: