Saturday, October 31, 2009

Coffee Addiction

My aunt just came back from Europe last Wednesday. And she bought me what i wanted so much! But i didnt expect it to be that expensive. Since it's something in my wishlist since so long ago, it's worth it lah :)




Currently hanging out in Oldtown Coffee Shop in Puchong. My father came to meet up his friends, and we followed because my mother cant stop me for using the pc here :) If there's a starbucks here, i will run there right now with this laptop. Oh yeah, there's a hot guy in front of me. I cant stop looking at him cause he's so cute. And he's a baby. Heeheehee.
I told my mother I try to cheat for Science paper 2 but failed and i screwed it. My neighbour words are too small. My mother just smirked. I cant wait for exam to over, neither my mother. She cant wait for my result. And I’ll be grounded the whole holiday.

I missed All American Reject concert yesterday. Rumin called me yesterday night just to make me jealous that she went. But too bad, i had my own AAR concert at home with my guitar.

No comments: