Saturday, October 24, 2009

My heart, it pounds


Guilty pleasure by Cobra Starship. LMAO.
But Gabe still look so HOT. Hehehee.
So yeah, my nephew's full month celebration was in Tai Thong today. The food wasnt that delicious and the place was pretty cold. Dont ask me if there's any hot guys spotted there, I was busying playing with my cousins' Nokia 5800, camera and blackberry. Mostly photos are in my cousin's camera, malas upload.
She is elder and shorter. Hahaha.
After the celebration, my family and Ching's family went to Setia Alam. Setia Alam is really awesome but Eco Park is better. But some reasons, Eco park is a bad place for us. My dad was thinking of shifting there because my uncle and aunty was helping us to persuade. After all, my father was interested but me and my sister dont feel like shifting because it's harder to go to school, tuitions, Aeon and all. My cousin is going to shift to Setia Alam from Puchong. It's a good news for me cause it's easier to go her house for Nitendo Wii. Hehehe!

One of the playground there.I hate my hair so much suddenly.


By the way, exam is starting on this wednesday. Please dont remind me to study. I just couldn't concentrate and I dont know why. I cant wait for it to over then we can go crazy like hell.

Misery buisness- Paramore

No comments: