Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cross country 2010

Today was cross country and I nearly got top 20 okay. Not syoking sendiri but it's true. For the first time, I almost got top 20 seriously. I was running and walking fast, not stopping at all. Blardy form one and form two who blocked the way, FUCK you all lah. Just kidding. But seriously, i wondered why cant they just give us the way since they were not running? So without being polite, I pushed them to the side and continued running. And guess what? When i was like two steps to the finish line, they told me they already got top 20! I was damn blardy frustrated and thinking of not going to run next year and do my st john duty. I got the best result this year okayyyy. Damn blardy shit, i have no one to blame. &&&, GREEN house shall win on Sports Day i tell you. Wait and seeeee. :)

I love Yee Wern's cap SO MUCHHH and she wouldnt want to give me. Yeewernnnn, i dont love you laaaa.
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Interact rehersal after that.
Many people were absent and I hope my sister screwed all of you up. HEH :D


No comments: