Saturday, February 20, 2010

So called photoshop

The 7th day of CNY.
Went to Evelyn's house today.

Won banyak banyak for the first time though Im kinda suck in blackjack.
Jumping and screaming around.
Being the banker is the best part. :)

An unexpected visitor came to my house this evening and we start gossiping and chit-chatting around. She brought her pendrive and started to buat bodoh. She recommended me a photoshop software which is damn awesome but damn chinesey. After exploring around my pictures file, decided to use Miley Cyrus because Ru Min hates her and we have no other people to play around.

Before,

And after,
I know it's too exaggerating but maybe next time i'll make a better one. Thanks for coming anyway Ru Min, at least you cheer up my emo night which i supposed to have one tonight.

Do you know those evil witches in fairy tale? You are one of them.

No comments: