Monday, February 8, 2010

Windmill can burst your tummy.

Since my brother is going back to Aussie soon, my dad decided to bring us for our last dinner with my brother last sunday. No one can decide where to eat so I suggested Windmill to let my brother try at least something he dont get to eat there. I was just making nonsense though my brother can have steak in Aussie anytime he want. Im lazy, scroll down yourself.

It's actually editting skills.
My camera still sucks.
I had lamb chop chop.
I know my editting skills suck lah.
Shuddup :)

I skipped school today but went to sukantara. Before sukantara, went sushi with Jie and Wendy. Then walked to stadium.
It started to rain and everyone was cheering.
I dont have to explain what Ai Lin looks like right.
SAKAI. HAHAHA :D
Tong Shin's eyes big enough eh?

And again, GREEN is leading the first!
Because we are awesome lah. :)
Ohhh, new year is next week.
It's like so fast and Im not done shopping yet. Nooooh.

No comments: