Friday, March 19, 2010

Here'scomenightmare

After a short holiday, nightmare starts next week onwards. I dont enough fun yet. I havent watch Alice in the Wonderland, Lovely bones, Valentine's Day *whatever* and blah blah. Anddd, there's stuff I was supposed to do this holiday but failed. But btw, I had some good days with you guys. Under the mountain was a stupid movie, now i know why people said NZ's movie sucks. Remember was awesome at the back though I dont really understand the movie much.

An outing with my cousin and aunties on Sunday after class.
We love her specs ;DHave slurpee after Tuesday Asiah.
I made awesome slurpee :D

Audreychinweiling ; Mine ; Shobana.
Now i know why i feel like peeing the whole afternoon. Shhhh.
Sho thinks hers was cute. Hahah.
Went to see cina doctor on Wednesday.
That Cina Ahpek said i have some backbone/spine problem and asked me to stop my dancing. As if I'll listen to him ;P

P.S : What's the rush?

No comments: