Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wild and embarrassing day.

People backstabbed you even harder and dont even remember how you usually treated them. It hurts so much, seriously.

WILD WILD day and some embarrassing thing happened. Went to Cheryl's house after morning tuition and went wild. I missed how we rolled on each other on the bed and laughed our ass off for some stupid stuffs. After evening tuition, some embarrassing stuff happened. Cheryl offered me to carry me and without thinking (okay, it was my wrong) I just jumped on her and she cant balance and we fell. The worst thing was everyone was staring at us and laughing like shytz. Oh thankgod some people wasnt there or seriously, I dont know where to put my face. Anyway, I already have no face lah okay. So after this, stop talking about it. It's sooooooooooou embarrassing. Chop chop. Stoppppp it. End of the embarrassing story =/

My ass hurts so much btw. Cheryl fell on me and my ass hurts. I having red marks above my ass. And my ass hurts.

No comments: