Monday, March 29, 2010

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see.


I received dedications today. :) Thanks for the lollipops though the dedication should be sent earlier. I know what's the purpose of sending me lollipops okay. You want to see me bo geh,
dont you? Hahaha just kidding. Wei Ling stole one of my lollipop because she's being thats-so-Audrey, I gave Shobana one because she's 0h-so-emo. (: and Khairina kept bugging me to have one so I gave her pineapple flavour and she was complaining a lot. Noisy betul. Hahaha.

If you realized, me, Audrey and Cheryl kept talking about the song World Behind My Wall by Tokio Hotel right? Well, we are playing that song and Use Somebody by Paramore for charity dinner. Cheryl is the lead of singing,Audrey will be playing guitar and singing some part and Oh wait, we haven't pass our auditions. So do pray hard for us okay and support us though we might suck okay. :D

HZ is disaster of tuition classes. First he made some jokes that he thinks that it's funny and Mr Gerard got angry and screwed him up kao kao. Though he apologized but he never change. Today, he made chinese teacher frustrated. Teacher threw her marker pen at him and he threw back straight away. According to him, he said it's passing. Teacher got fed up and scolded the whole class because of him. The worst thing, teacher cried. The whole class blamed HZ. But he still acted like he's awesome. There's something he will never change, his childishness. Imagine how much I suffered when standard 5 okeh. He was my neighbour in class.

My printer dont print, it crashed papers. It became some crasher machine. Tell me how awesome it is. Damnn shit.

Oh and guess what? Our audition delayed to tomorrow. So bless us okeh. We are just beginners. :)

No comments: