Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Be-late-for-something Day

Soooo, went volleyball training in the morning. Was late for one hour and went back one and a half hour later.
Went St John meeting with the other schools in the afternoon. Was late for few minutes and was punished to pump for 20 times in a shot for not greeting the sirs, was late and blah blah.
At night, went dinner with my father's friends and cousins. Was too early so we went Tesco to buy my sister's stuffs. And then, we were late again for few minutes.
i'm so lazy to upload. so here are the pictures.
overnight at my cousin's house. my sister wouldnt allow me to go out with them so I was staying at home playing with photoshop. they came back at 4, puking every where and smelt bad. ewwww.
woke up 11 in the next morning. Was late to Mid Valley to meet my friends. Shopped for 1 hour plus and only bought two accessories.
reached home late and had steamboat with the family.

No comments: