Friday, January 7, 2011

Long lost post.

i lurfffffff macbook's webcam :DDDD

HELLLOW, i wasnt in the mood of blogging and I was asked to update my blog because of the deadness. Using my sister's Mac Book now, so no pictures to upload yet ):

1. 2011
I'm going to be sweet sixteen in like 24 more days? It's time to grow up and be mature, just like how I used to be :) I promised, no more bitching about people too much, no more eating too much junk foods, study more and be more hiaw. Something has gotten into these few days, I waved like a slut and called out loudly HELLLOW BABEH when i see my ex-classmates. They felt so embarrassing to wave back to me. HAHAHA.

2. 3A'2010
I miss all my classmates in 3A. very very much ): I miss the noisiness, craziness and the rajin-ness of them. and my gang! i miss talking and singing loudly in class, i miss turning around and talk to any friends, i miss gossiping, i miss making noise anytime i want, i miss sleeping under the fan without anyone disturbing, i miss all the teachers who taught us in Form 3, i miss how we laughed at each other's stupidness, i miss being quiet sometimes, i miss copying my friends' work, i miss eating foods in class any period, i miss how my friends disturb Encik Salleh, i miss raising my voice louder than some of the teachers, i miss the toilet rombongan, i miss the good air circulation class, i miss being so close with mostly of the classmates, i miss hugging anyone randomly and i miss walking around the classroom and just sit on anyone's lap :((((((((

3. 4N'2010
I dislike mostly of my classmates except for the chinese gang. there's only 6 chinese in class. The class is under bad condition. It's so hard to have a good sleep in class but I always fall asleep in class. Honestly, I dont like my class's standard. No Eibhilin, no Audrey Chin and all the smart asses. The most important, I'm not happy with all the teachers who are teaching us for English subjects. My mind goes blank when they teach us subjects in English with BM and I will just go to sleep without bothering. The malays will be so happy answering teachers and showing off how much they understand. BULL SHIT LAH.
Oh and our bullshit Sivik teacher. We were rushing last minute homework during his period. He was critisizing us indirectly with 'Contohnya, kamu selalu buat kerja sekolah last minute dan awak buatnya dalam period cikgu lain, adakah kamu berwawasan?' Damn bitchy right! And so he gave us some home work to make promises in class. I am so going to write this ' SAYA TAK AKAN BUAT HOMEWORK LAIN PADA PERIOD GURU LAIN' on purpose. See how he's going to critisize me for the next time. HAH.

4. Tuitions
I have a total of 7 tuitions in a week. STRESS RIGHT. And maybe adding another three more tuitions next month if I can't catch up anything in school. Where's my honeymoon period yo? I still strongly refused to go that Sunday class. I so tak suka man. Sunday should be my day to do homeworks and rest at home. Why wont my parents understand me? :/

5. Busy January
I'll be having so many things to plan and finish in January. My sister is leaving on 22th and I'm going to take over the room, her closet, her study table *MWAHAHAHHA* oh and her book shelves which is full of reference books and exam papers. three lines on my forehead man.

6. CNY
It's like few more weeks to CNY! omgeeeee, i'm so in the cny mood. can't stop singing those stupid cny songs and planning how much to save. HAHAHHA. went to dig my wardrobe and found out that I have 14 new tops & 3 bottoms only. I need to go and get the acid wash shorts i've been finding everywhere. OH AND P/S: I'll be going cameron on the third day until the fifth day of CNY. DO NOT HAVE ANY PARTY WHEN I'M AWAY. or not you're so going to pay double for my angpau (:

7.  i'm still 50% bitchy.
I will bitch about whoever you talk to. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

8. a broken heart is still under recovery.
thanks a lot, you-know-who-you-are(s) (:

9. TO MY DEAREST ONG RU MIN
i've been waiting for your call. WHY CANT YOU WAIT FOR ME?! i thought we were supposed to change school together!!!!!111 PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER OKAY through inbox on fb.



No comments: