Sunday, January 16, 2011

I had a bad morning. My family decided to bring my sister out for her last bak kut teh in Msia. Just as usual, we brought my little nephew along too. After breakfast, we went grocery shopping at tesco. While lining up at the counter, my nephew was attracted by the babies department so he pulled me there. Just like the adults say, he's worth more than millions. He has to be taken care well. Every step he walks is so wobbly, banging here and there. that's why I was holding him so tightly, so afraid that he will fall on the floor. He stopped at the babies shoes area, pointing to me all all the incredibly tiny shoes and trying to tell me he wants one too. He was so helpful when he saw some of the shoes dropped off the rack. When he bend down and his forehead hit on something. He started crying and I carried him to my mother. Until I saw blood on his forehead, I was so panicked. I'm a st John aider but I totally forgot what was I supposed to do. At last, we used foods to make him stop crying. And luckily his mother did not blame me at all. I made a child bleed and the guiltiness was deeply buried in me. If he has a scar, my guiltiness will never fade away.

1 comment:

Jo Serwey said...

lil boy will be fine.. dun worry