Wednesday, March 30, 2011

earth hour with lights on.

Sooooo, it's our weekly gathering again. Had so-called-light-meal in Subway then movie. THE EAGLE! Chaning Tatum was hot like shiz and I was hiding behind wenshin every scary part. then we went lepak around 8.30pm which is earth hour. 

P/s: please notice the lights are still on.



doesnt it gives you the sense of creepiness?
bullying audrey chin, just like we always do (;
Thad : eh eh take a picture of me.
*super zoom in*
Thad : WALAOEH SO NEAR FOR WHAT. further lah!
*stands meters away*
THERE.
while waiting outside sushi for 20 minutes, Joshua went to scare the waitress to get us a table faster.
fooling around.

Hee zun was going to pay for our bill, i guess.
After waiting so long, we just walked away and went for Secret Recipe.
Thaddeus told me about some function in my camera and it's so coooool.
they are kids.
whaaaaadup punk?
guys showing off their sexiness, which they dont have.
mine and Joshua's. we were just trying out the drink.
Chau Jin and Hung Yang came and join us in Secret Recipe.
my drink came and I was trying hard to open the bottle cover.
Hee Zun : come lah, i do. *tried real hard but failed*

Thaddeus : gimmme. *tried harder but also failed*
Joshua : let me try. *put a little effort to open it* what's so hard?
oh and never try it okay. it tasted like alcoholic drink.
wenshin's wasted food.
after mostly people went home, they took all my coins and went to test their BMI.
Too bad Joshua wasnt there. I'm still wondering what's his bmi until now.


i thought it was over but i'm still not over it.

No comments: