Thursday, March 10, 2011

SAM TSUI is loveeeee

iarejilee@hotmail.co.uk

my new msn email! because msn doesnt want to give me back my old email just like what facebook did and i have to get a new one. sucks. jil_ee@hotmail.com has 7 years of history, i'd been using that email since i was like 8 years old man! THE WORST THING IS I LOST THOUSAND OF CONTACTS! ))))':
annnd people might be thinking, yer why uk? you think you from uk / british girl wanna be? i'll punch you people. i sucks in doing email because I havent been doing it in ages like uhhhh. P/S : DO ADD ME OKAY. I seriously need all of your email incase emergency happens!

PROUDLY ANNOUNCING THAT FIRST MONTHLY TEST IS OVER. HOYEAHHHH >:) i screwed off my test just like this and i'm cool like this. i miss using the computer and stalking around and youtubing Sam Tsui :DDD He's my new love! i now he's gay lah, but whatever.

im so lazy to grumble and its time to do my tumblr business. GOODABYE lovely peeps (:

No comments: