Friday, August 13, 2010

bali! bali! bali!


F.Y.I, Hari Raya will be having one week holiday, if I'm not wrong. And....

I'm

going

to



That's the place I wanted


BALI! ITS BALI BABY! BALIIIIII!

Bali, a place that I wanted to go soooo freaking bad. Many people promised to bring me there when we are old enough to go travel on our own. But now, my father who will never agree to go Bali because he prefers other country more finally agreed to bring us there cause Europe and China will be having hot summer. I was trying to persuade my mother to let my sister go cause she's having trials right after that SPM. I dont wanna go there alone and enjoy taking pictures of myself and shop alone and hyper alone. I promised my mother that we will bring books there to study but I guess the books will be left in the luggage until the last day of Bali trip.



HEHEHEHE. BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLI :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: