Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Before I go.

Just have the mood to blog, suddenly.

My cousin's house warming party was at last Saturday night. The food was okay lah, and my plate was full of foods I like. Imagine how ugly is it when you see someone wearing high waist skirt with bloated tummy. My sister wore a belt which made her tummy looked worst. Every aunties and uncles said she's fat already. Hahaha. Didn't get to stay at my cousin's house that night but my sister did. I was blaming my stupid Sunday class and started to hate it back. I hope I will get to skip for few classes before PMR.

Everyone is being nerdy now in class. Teachers finished their syllabus and what we do is study when teachers dont teach. All we do in school is study, dream about studies and chat about studies. Many people started to absent to school but I insisted not to skip school when my mother told me too. I want to get my certificate for having full attendance this month, just to win my sister. She's always tease me that she have more certificates than me. To tell the truth, Convent is a school that you can get free certificates easily. That is how my sister got 3 books of certificates already.

Stupid things happened and I felt so embarrassing. Shoby and Audrey Chin Wei Ling, let's just keep it as a secret between us okay! And yo, I'm out of the list of being sad people. But I'm still not happy enough :( Trials is next week and I should be studying now. So goodbye lah people. See you till we meet again soon :D

Smoking HAWT ;D
I bet someone must be jealousing right now. Hahah :p

No comments: