Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time is not refundable; spend it well.

Me, my father and my sister went around the whole klang shops just to find a suitable camera. Whole day spending in the shop asking for DSLR's thingy and snapping pictures around. The promoters were really friendly, they let us play around with the camera and we almost flooded their memory card. The worse thing was they spent their time and saliva telling us things but we ended telling them , " We will come back later. " Felt so bad for them but choosing a DSLR is something important. That's why we went every shop to try if every camera is the same. Feel like cheapskates. Hahaha.

After the whole day doing shits, we have 2 camera in our list.

Olympus PL1.
Xiaxue advertised it on her blog and made me feel like having it a lot.
When i went to the shop and check it out, it's even awesome-er!
This camera is suitable for people like my sister and my age. But my father need a better camera for his estate but this camera can't take nice video.

Canon 550D.
AWESOME I TELL YOU. I WANT THIS SO BADLY AND I'M GOING TO GET IT TOMORROW :PPPPPP

and i found some awesome pictures of using that camera.
clickhere! if you are boring lah.

3 comments:

Jo Serwey said...

ep1 lite probably better?
but anyway, go for ep1 so that u can carry it everywhere.
550D is good but only can carry whn u really plan to take photos..

since u love taking photo 24 7. i recommend u buy ep1 :)

jzilee tan said...

but ep1 cant take video worh. and quite lag when using pinhole and black and white and all the colours.

Jo Serwey said...

I see ... How bout GF 1 and canon s90? Heard it's really good too.