Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Drowning with homeworks.

Taipei 101 ! Damn awesome and i dont steal it from Google okay.
I told you I had no time to shopping right? So these are the only tees i bought.
Okay fine, and just a pair of flats. Thats all okay.

Went to have Korean dinner in Ampang with family before school reopens. My dad said its to celebrate for me and my sister that our nightmares are starting. How nice of him =.= The menu was all in Korean and my brother was acting very smart, pointing at mostly of the dishes in the menu. So everyone went home with pregnant tummy.
Went to Pyramid to shop for my brother's stuff before Korean dinner.
So called polite eating way.
Monster.
I pity the fella who will be washing all the dishes.
I was chilling my tongue every single scoup.
Kimchi
This was super huge.
And the VERY spicy one.
He wanted a picture actually.

No comments: