Saturday, January 16, 2010

A very random day.

Sheena signed on my leg and it cant go off. Thankyou Sheena.
The collection of I loves :D
Today school, decided to take some picture since all the good friends and best friends came to school. But failed camwhoring.
Gays.
Adeline Sim :p
Adeline and her creation with milo. Damn creative. WTF
SMILEEEEY that cheers up your day.
Cousin came to my house and I was exploring his awesome phone and iPod touch. Drew a picture of him and made a fake signature.
Hypered in the kitchen while my mother is cooking. Manja-ing my sister the whole time and making non stop dramas in front of my amah how my sister screwed me. Rolled on the floor laughing made my mother got so frustrated and asked me to shut up and get lost from the kitchen. Yessss, at least I dont have to help her cook. Hehehhehehe!
I finally got a official nuffnang account! OMFG This is aweeeesome! But make sure you comes more often to my blog, if you do so, I'll spare you few percent of the cash. Just kidding. As if I can reach RM100. Bytez.


No comments: