Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ranzom.

A very ranzom sunday. Went to Pyramid, was supposed to celebrate Audreychinweiling's birthday but I have to go home early. Sat train then bus for the first time with all those bitches. My skating doesnt get better because I skated just a while. No hot guys spotted and failed buying Audreychinweiling's birthday present because time is not enough. The bitches went to Italiannies for lunch and I missed it. D.a.m.n.
I dont have many pictures because my phone camera sucks.
Someone buy me an awesome camera.
On the bus.
Werny kept using my phone to take some of her pictures with others and without me.
Pancake house for breakfast.
Selfcamwhoooore.
Skating.
Evee wore her own shoes to skate. Just kidding.
Seeeee? I told you. I pushed myself inside the picture one okeh.
Messsssy hair.
Ban cute.
Ewwwwwwwl.
Hahahahahah!
My cousin decided to lend me his iPhone without charger. Smart ass.

Saya, makan, apple.
Hwing cant stop laughing at this picture.
What's wrong? :(
The damn cute pins i stole from Adeline in school.
Cheer practice in Tjemyn's house.
Look at tongshin's super-tiny-smelly leg over there.

Stressful week starts tomorrow.
Monday : Piano lessons then chinese tuition.
Tuesday : CF meeting, Chinese class, Cheer practice, House practice then Asiah. *stressss*
Wednesday : Get everything done day.
Thursday : Rushing homework day then dancing class.
Friday : Gerald and private tution.
Saturday : Koko then cheer practice on a public holiday.
Sunday : Bildeeeen.
Next monday : Repeating again. Anddd thinking of not staying at home to listen my mother's nag on my birthday.
Planning to go back Tskua.
We think it's still the best tuition ever and we miss that old man :)

No comments: