Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Form 3 kills.

School
Early morning in school status :
Alive but not awake.

Classes going on status :
If teacher not teaching, take the opportunity to sleep.

After school status :
Drag myself to the room and continue sleeping.

Midnight status :
Last minute rushing homeworks that teacher gave so much since the second day of school.

School really kills a lot since the second day of school. Met up with Cik Anita few days ago and complained how morning session tortured us. And I actually asked for my story book back and teacher cant stop giving excuses. Seems like she lost it or something.

Ohh, we finally got our so called dairyku 2010.
It's small, 2 in 1 and it sucks.
Half of the books are filled with shitz.
Something good abou it is, you can tear off any pages you want!
It's much more convenient than the previous book that you have pages like this with colour.

Puan Chan retirement :
Puan Chan finally retired today and Joe Wei said the car looked like funeral car. HAHAHA. Not many drama today, so I think that the retirement is quite boring. We squeezed in the hall like sardin fishes and the teachers dont even bother to start the ceremony earlier. I dont really like the retirement today because there's no drama for me to gossip. I'll wait for the next one, seriously. Heh ;D

No comments: