Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I shall just call it a day.

School senamrobic was so boring. I miss Puan Khor okeh :(

Did you ever seen kampung people go to Aeon?
Did you ever seen people go to Aeon with naked legs?
Did you ever seen people wearing something like pajamas to Aeon?
Did you ever seen people fell somewhere at the roadside and laughing at their own?

Well, since I had lost my reputation in front of so many people and Audreychinweiling's blog so Im not embarass to post it here since I think mostly people wont read it because it's so long. Here comes the story.

Im very very VERY VERY unlucky today okay, but let's just call it a day. Followed Audreychinweiling's house without planning after school. No phone, no camera and no clothes. I had to borrow shirts from Audreychinweiling and I can tell you all the clothes she lent me TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE PAJAMAS OKEH. I had no choice but wearing the very random white shirt and those kind of shorts that you wear at home. THE UGLY TRUTH : I FELT SO EMBARRASING FOR WEARING LIKE THAT TO AEON OKEH. And i couldnt stop complaining to her on the way to Aeon.

Audreychinweiling was being VERY VERY stupid for giving me a pair of almost cacat flip flops okay. Of course, I kept complaining about it on the way to Aeon and *BOOOOOMB* HER BLARDY FLIP FLOPS TERPUTUS. I was really frustrated and complained even more and louder. So she had to sacrifice herself and changed her crocs flip flops with me. We koreked her bag just to find something to fix the dead flip flops under the sun somewhere in the empty car park. The stupid thing was she took the badge to clip the flip flops and she stopped every steps. Then, she decided to STAPLER HER CACAT FLIPFLOPS. Damn stoooooopid okeh. I was laughing my ass of because the stapler doesn't work and people in the car was stopping by and staring at us. Audreychinweiling was busy stapling her flip flops and she dont even know what happened.

Before reaching Aeon, I realized that I wore my shirt was like totally the wrong way I was like ZOMG ZOMG. But i couldnt stop laughing at my stupidness.

Once we reached Aeon, Audreychinweiling got fed up with her flip flops and decided to run around in Aeon with NAKED LEGS while we went to find new and cheap flip flops. Unfortunately, not really many people realized her leg was naked. Went to Sakae Sushi and Popular for the CF board materials after that.

The second embarrasing moment of mine was I FELL. I was laughing at Audreychinweiling waving at a lorry driver with her icecream and was demostrating when we were on the way going back to her aunt's house. I couldnt control my laugh and lost my balance and FELL. A guy saw everything and was like staring at me. DAMMIT. I hope he dont remember how I fell okeh. Imagine how embarrasing!

On the way back, we couldnt stop laughing and some stupid plants scratched my leg. The security was asking me, Adik! You okay tak? I just couldnt stop laughing and said no eventhough it hurted so much.

YES, today was already saved in my mind and my history. The worst and funniest day I ever had.

No comments: