Friday, June 25, 2010

Addictions.

I cannot imagine when my mother goes to school and take my result. She's gonna faint and so am i. Stupid Sejarah pull me down, my mother is already sick of all my excuses and this time there's only one word to describe, DIE. She's grounding me, confisicating my phone (oh wait, who cares? All I have now is a damn CANGGIH phone. No difference lah.) and nagging me every single day.
Okeh, enough of this. It's making me emo.

So after so long of thinking, finally decided to go Kwang Hua since May Chia and Say Koon can go. Havent really plan about tomorrow but everything is going to be last minute. I wanted to go urbanscapes too :( How nice if I can split myself into two so that I can go both of the event.

Oh I was chosen as Training in charge for St John next year because they said I'm fierce. Wokay, my mother couldnt stop complaining about my sister for not giving me a better job when I told her about it. I dont mind actually, at least it's my turn to bully the juniors. HEHEHE. Pui Yee is going to be the president and Joveena is no more the secretary. Pui Yee is a lucky president. Hahaha.

Currently very addicted to twitter and formspringme. Yea, so will be updating this blog not that often anymore.
We're heading for a heart heart heartbreak
I'm gonna gonna turn around and walk away
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin

No comments: