Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nossup people. I'm blogging at the balcony of my cousin's house now. I can feel the insects flying around me, pretty gross. The cold air is gone but the air inside the house is colder. We had an awesome dinner. My aunt cooked for my brother, yea pretty unfair actually. But it's okay, he'll only be here for 2 months. Hahaha. Today class was much better than usual, the teachers said I have talent in art. That's pretty not true really. I'm not being bitchy, just honest. But sometimes, I think I have that talent actually. Shhhh. I'm going to miss you Sunday, I wont get to enjoy you anymore because after Wednesday there's going to be WTF.
W=Wednesday, T=Thursday and F=Friday!

When you are the only bitch, you dont have to pull the others to be bitches like you.

No comments: