Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spongebob sharepants!

Came to my cousin's house since early morning. My aunt bought some machine that we can do pretty pretty cards. Well, i suck in it so I just did 3 cards. My cousin got a spongebob doll so we started to play with it.

Someone sent me chocolate icecream, chocolate cookies and chocolate. Super fattening.

PMR is in 3 months more. And I wasted my holiday by sleeping and eating everyday. Haven't study at all and school work not done yet. This is just so shitty ):

You babi peoples, promised that you guys will go any prom night since Form One. And now, giving excuses not going again. Babi peoples, dont so racist lah. Satu Malaysia okeh. & you guys always say "We should go that prom night lah, heard it's fun." after mostly of the prom night. Why not say it before the prom night? I bet you guys will regret for not going this musical night.

No comments: