Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tony Roma's on a typical Sunday Night.

Was actually planning to have dinner at my aunt's house on that Sunday night but my sister insisted my parents to bring her to Pyramid. Class on that Sunday was really boring. Walking around area SS15 in Subang and I was the first one who did the presentation without preparing anything. After class, my uncle dropped me in Pyramid to meet my parents and we decided to have dinner there since I was starving.
Oh this was mine.
Awesome though I hate tomatoes.

Evelyn's suprise birthday party on Tuesday before Asiah. Adeline was the planner so the party failed a little.
Evelyn turns from 14 to 51. Awesomeee :)
And never forget about the cream on birthday girl's head.

Went Lagoon yesterday. Well, honestly I was still afraid of Pirate Ship but that was worse because it turns 360. Three orang cina was beside me and Cheryl and one of it was being like Cheryl. "Ouch, my boobs!" That made me dont feel like crying anymore after the ride. The second funny part was some stupid vibrator ride with Audrey. I thought something was wrong with the machine but it was actually Audrey was pressing some up and down button all the time. Spent mostly of the time in the swimming pool and some fella came to me and Cheryl for some under water photography thingy. That photographer cant even take a single nice picture and we had to open our eyes for so long in the water. While waiting for Audrey and Shobana, me and Cheryl went to play wet park again. It was really stupid we got stucked in the slide. The worker was supposed to help us but I guess Cheryl was trying very hard to push ourselves down. Mostly of the awesome rides were under constrution so super suck lah. Our legs hurt because we were walking under the sun with bare foots running around lagoon. We were rushing home but the stupid train delayed for half an hour again. What a MAJU country. My ass lah. Had Subway at the train station and Cheryl, THANKYOU for the free burger. *coughs coughs*

No comments: