Monday, June 28, 2010

thankveryberyperymuch!

We got the results today and I got really really bad result. Was planning the whole day with Shobana, Jaspreet and Kavitha how to tell my mother about my result. Asked for my sister and Yieng Shing's help and they decided to cool down the atmosphere if my mother get angry. Pretty shock when I reached home and told my mother but she was just like being very quiet then asking about my sister and Yieng Shing's result. In the afternoon, went to tuition and suddenly remembered that today was my mother's birthday when I was about the wrote down the date. Was planning for some surprise party for her later but my sister and brother are not here to help me. I shall go and ready to go out soon. Tata peoples!

happy birthday :)
thanks for not being angry at me because of my result. HEH.

No comments: