Friday, July 2, 2010

Woke up early in the morning and followed my mother here. I've been staring at the tv and computer and eat the whole day. Feeling so sick right now. Wants to go home right now. My sister will be back at 2 in the morning later. For that time I'll be sleeping already and I hope she wont bother my sleep.

Was really bored and went to google everything. And found FML page. I remembered I used to go there everytime when I was very very young. Before I have facebook, blog and everything. That was the time when I always play 2flashgames, barbie and neopets. Went back to see everything today and got lost. All the 3Ds flash stuffs damn canggih, i rather want the classic page which is much more easier. Im not outdated lah, but those things are too complicated.

Oh did I mention that my piano exam is on next next week? I felt so yaoyeng because I haven't practise a single thing yet. Im very proud of myself. I cant memorize my scales and arpeggios properly. My teacher is pretty sure that I will fail my scale. Yay.

This is why I prefer blog more than tumblr.

I feel so lifeless now man. Talking to everyone with my very own malaysian language. Nooooobies.

No comments: