Friday, July 16, 2010

I need a time machine.

I want the whole collection of this, freaking bad.
Oh wait, I dont even have one of it ):

Piano Exam at 12.12 am. I played worse than my usual practice. Everyone did that actually. The examiner reminds me of my uncle and they are reallllly nice people. He makes me feel like taking exam again. I think I fall in love with him already. Hahaha kidding. I told you my blog is full of crap right ;p

Went to Mr Gerald in the afternoon, my eraser dropped on the floor and I dont give a shit to pick it up because I was waiting for some people to pick for me. Heh. After long, realized people kept staring at it and then only I realized that my eraser says " i love blah blah". Thanks to Whitney, and I definitely have to clean up all the scribbling on my eraser and ruler and everything in my pencil case.

Having family party at night tomorrow. Hmmm, gotta skip Pre-rally =/

No comments: