Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crappies stuffs.

The new pringles.
It tasted quite weird actually. I still prefer the original one better.

I told you that I will skip school today right. Yikes, I'm so boring right now. Everyone is in school now. I have no one to crap with. Almost everyone is closing down their blog because of PMR, so maybe i should do it soon too. But definitely not now because I still have many things to crap.

Found some pictures in my sister old memory card.
Some retarded people in the room, playing around with Shing's phone.
Guess who will have such fat and big ass?
HAHAHAHA.
I like her jeans lah btw.
Skip this.
Retarded people.
Skip skip this.
Shing playing sexy. They spamming my formspring.
Skip skip skip this.
And skip skip skip skip THIS.

Time to go practise piano already. byebye.

No comments: