Saturday, July 10, 2010

Muuuuvies.

A typical Saturday afternoon, my cousin sister wanted to bring my nephew and niece to watch despicable me. My nephew is having art class at 3 so we decided to go somewhere near to watch movie. MBO is now open in Harbour Place, not really many people knows that place yet. That place is actually quite awesome to watch movie. It has reasonable price for the ticket and popcorn, big cinema that not even 20 people watching, bad service, dirty toilet (it's already a habit for me to pee during the movie everytime) and not-so-nice popcorn. I'm waiting for PMR to over so that I can go watch movie more often because it's damn near to my house.
This movie was awesome actually, I would rate it for 7/10. Cute and funny movie. But my nephew is being very noisy in the cinema and bothered me a lot.
Cute little monster. I want to have one of them in real life man :)
The small girl on the left is cute and anoyying.


My sister wants to watch eclipse so badly and we called the bunches of cousins so that my mother woulld allow us to go. Some part of eclipse was scary but the good thing is that they didnt cut most of the scene except for one. HEHE. They said twilight is getting better but I think
Seth is ugly lah Yee Wern. He like just appeared not even 10 minutes in the movie.
RILEY. The hottest vampire okeh ;D



GERMANY GOT THIRDDDD. 3-2!!!!!! It's too much to describe my love to Germany :D

No comments: