Saturday, July 17, 2010

No no study yet.


I swear I havent study at all yet. Like seriously. I'm unlike the others lah, saying
"Yorh, I havent start studying yet. How?"
"Aiya, who cares about exam? Last minute study is my style."

Oh really, then why are you getting good results? Are you trying to tell me that you are so smart that you dont have to study a lot? No offence people. Im just saying about those kiasu people in my class. Sibeh kiasu. Everytime when they turn back, they will be like "Are you studying?!". Idiots.

I was busy with piano exam before Friday and was supposed to start today but was hanging out in Glad Tidings for Usher training and the workshop thingy the whole afternoon. And at night, the usual Saturday family dinner.

So I should go and study now. Bytez.

No comments: