Thursday, December 3, 2009

2012 on 0212

Finally, we went to celebrate Sho's birthday on Wednesday after planning all like shiz. We sneaked into Sho's house. Her sister let us in and our plan failed when Cheryl was yelling because of Muffin. Sent the cake in then walked to Aeon. Watched 2012, the movie was awesome but the computer graphics and all were kinda fake. Cheryl was like OMG and I was like OHMYEFFINGOD the whole movie. After movie, went Kim Gary then Starbucks before going back. A blardlyfreakingasshole guy came and asked us to donate for charity stuffs. That asshole just came and sat in front of me and started to introduced himself. Everyone ignored him and continued doing our stuff. Asshole asked me to stop playing psp and listened to him. I gave him a pissed off look and he started to crap, do you have a kind-heart and blawh blawh. I told him I was broke and he looked my bill. That asshole was lucky I was in a good mood. Or else I will shame him, and myself in Starbucks. So here's the photos.

Playing piano in Sho's house.
This was the part that asshole came.Audreychinweiling brought another PSP for me & I was busy playing GTA Liberty City in Kim Gary and Starbucks.
After the PSP gone out of battery, it was camwhoring session.
Some hair advertisement. LOLLOL.



Bytez.

No comments: