Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anti Parents.

A week that I just went home once and had been staying in different cousins' house everyday. My uncles and aunts thought I was avoiding my father. WTH. So yeah, here you go all the photos taken by my cousins.

Last last Wednesday, went Midvalley with Audreychinweiling.
Guess who? Jilyne's boy, Jereeeeh. Heh.

Last last Friday, my AhYee's house.
The maid made me sodamnfreakingass small cup of icecream.

One week ago which is last sunday, my aunt's house in Subang.
Half watching Hannah Montana the movie, half surfing the net.

Last Monday, my cousin's cousin's house.
Was watching Jigoku Shoju, childish i know.
My cousin stalked me a lot.
Sleepover in my cousin's house.
Making typing errors in the darkness.
The wall.

Last Tuesday, my another cousin's house.

Last Wednesday after Aeon.
Christina was a good cook, we had the best dinner ever.

Last thursday, waiting in my aunt's house before Book fair in Summit. We was too bored and we went to play around the swimming pool.

Last Friday

Last Saturday


Yesterday, Audreychinweiling brought me and Cheryl went swimming in Subang.
It's like 4 years I didnt go for swimming and I still can swim. Hee ;D
Cheryl fitting her ass in that small slide board.
In their's aunt house.

Off to my neighbour ; cousin's house for PS2 now. Bytez.

No comments: