Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Before i go

Helloo, peoples. I'm flying to Taipei, Taiwan tomorrow. My flight is 10 in the morning and they want us to reached at the airport by 7. My mother asked me to be late cause Christina will be there to fight for my rights! Hmmmph. && even though my deliver list is short, but my bag is fully packed. OH SHITZ.
I'm gonna make a quick update before I fly to Taiwan tomorrow. The pictures gonna go upside down because I'm lazy to reverse the order.

Havent get to go out with both of them, and gonna miss Janice's birthday party, again if she have one this year.
HEAVY phone has a FAT owner. Just kidding.
Webcam like crazy in Chermaine's house.
Looks like happy family.
Gonna upload about bird park pictures when I come back.
Merry christmas eve!
I hope chritmas celebration in Taiwan will be much better than in Malaysia.
Gonna miss celebrating Christmas in my aunt's house this year.
Ish ish. We used to look so lala.
The muffin bakers.
Awesome cinnamon muffins!
Who's Helen Teh eh Chermaine? Looool.
Click here to view more photos in facebook about baking the muffins :)
Werny burnt her hair damn SHORT okay. Pendek! Hahahaha.
Whoooop-sie.

Here I come, Taipei!

No comments: