Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Freezing in

Useless peoples, go die. I didnt know I have such lousy best friends, close friends are still the best. Thankyou for all of your greetings and caring, even though you guys dont ask for anything. I'll definitely buy you guys things, but not to the useless ones. *coughs*

Taiwan was AWESOME. But the trip was okay ny larh. Went shopping so crazily today, and had a lot of meat because i missed it so much. Xiu, i bought I LOVE taiwan tee for you! Anddd, I'll be flying back my own on Friday without cousins and friends. Feeling.. independent. Anyway, I'm having great days in Taiwan and I dont mind to stay here longer.

At last, PLEASE DO PRAY FOR ME THAT I GET TO SEE WANG LEE HOM tomorrow for countdown! The taiwanese said it will be a million people and it will be live on tv. So spot me on tv okay. Kidding, gotta go for sleeping. *yawns*

No comments: